Beto for Texas
Last Updated November 12, 2021
Beto O’Rourke is utilizing mass texting to engage with those who opt-in to receive text messages from the campaign. Through a short code, Beto O’Rourke and Beto for Texas will be able to provide users with a personalized experience, including donation asks. Message frequency varies.
1. When users opt-in to our service, we will send a message confirming signup. By signing up and entering my telephone number to receive campaign alerts, I consent to receive and authorize Beto O’Rourke and Beto for Texas to send (i) SMS text messages, (ii) prerecorded audio messages (including calls to cellular phones), or (iii) other communications sent by an autodialer to my mobile device.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP.” After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from our campaign. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly by emailing our team at email@example.com.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency varies. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
6. For all questions about services provided by this shortcode, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at email@example.com.